Debag bakery ovens really are first-class allies for bakers. If you want to know why, just take a look at our 10 reasons to buy them.
1. The German company Debag have been designing and developing bakery ovens at the highest level of quality for over 100 years! Therefore, you can be assured that their expertise underpins the best bakery ovens available.
2. The build quality is fantastic! Germany’s rich manufacturing heritage shines through Debag bakery ovens, to create ovens that are guaranteed to last thanks to their level of technical innovation. https://www.debag.com/en-en/
3. Debag bakery ovens are designed to maximise the surface area and height for baking, allowing you to operate at a higher capacity, with reduced times and increased loads. They are perfect for bakers with many orders to fulfil.
4. All Debag ovens come with the option of a built-in steam injector feature, to help ensure your baked goods get that perfect rise with a nice glossy crisp crust. Ideal for those artisanal bread makers!
5. They are super-easy to clean. All Debag bakery ovens have easy-clean design features such as inner door panel-opens, and stainless-steel mirror finishes. However, if you opt for the automatic built-in wash system on the convection oven,you won’t even need to do anything other than press a button! Cleaning your oven is made a whole lot easier with Debag. https://www.euro-catering.co.uk/products/bakery-equipment/bake-off-convection-ovens/-debag-dila-10-5-5-10-rack-electric-convection-ovens-stacked/
6. Debag understands the importance of environmentally friendly products. This is why they pride themselves on their bakery ovens’ energy-saving capabilities and their internal wash systems that minimise water usage and utilise a bio-degradable cleaning agent. Their ovens, therefore, help you save money, but also reduce impacts on the environment!
7. Debag’s ovens are highly professional, but not complicated to use. Ovens can have Virtual Baker™systems which use sensor technologies to detect the type and quality of products in the baking chamber to set the right parameters for baking. Quality and consistency are assured with Debag.
8. Debag ovens come with double or triple-pane, smoked-glass doors that give a stylish finish, but also reduced heat loss and clear vision in the chamber. Furthermore, the Dila Heavy Duty convection oven comes with a PassThru feature with glass doors either side, which is perfect for those in retail requiring a quick service. https://www.euro-catering.co.uk/products/bakery-equipment/bake-off-convection-ovens/-debag-dila-10-5-5-10-rack-electric-convection-ovens-stacked/
9. Debag offers an innovative and comprehensive online management system that allows you to access baking processes and data anytime and anywhere! The FiliaNet software allows you to connect to an unlimited number of ovens, thus making your baking convenient and structured. So, if you’re a busy baker, Debag’s operational system will help relieve the work!
10. No ifs or buts.Debag are so confident in the quality and performance of their ovens, they have given you their word with a lifetime guarantee on the baking chambers! Even more of a reason to be confident when purchasing.
Ready to find your perfect Debag oven? Start your search here https://www.euro-catering.co.uk/search/index?keyword=debag&search=